[subscriptions] Re: Ok, I know this was touched on before..

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Tue Sep 23 19:54:56 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 04:57, hugh d fegely wrote:

> But an icon there that represented the program better than three
> little boxes could do a whole lot more without making the user move
> the mouse away from what he is doing to figure out which application
> is which on that icon box.

	This is true.  If only the app makers would actually do it.

	The one thing I'd like to see with the icon box is for it to be a
regular window with the icons in it.  The way that CDE works.  If you
have more icons than window space it would make scroll bars.

--
Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
Hoping to make Ozeki someday but likely not to get beyond Juryo.