Transparent Terminals

Jonathan Gardner bohemian72 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 23 15:00:59 CEST 2003

I suppose it depends on the terminal. With aterm I
believe it's possible to make it transparent without
any tint, which would creat the transparency you're
looking for, then just set the -fg to what ever color
you want the words to be.
Can't check that right now as I'm at work, but I think
it'd work.

Jonathan