XFce is too fast

- Kocil k0c1l at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 05:44:07 CEST 2003

>From: Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com>
>To: "XFce is a lightweight desktop environment for various UNIX systems."
><xfce at xfce.org>
>Subject: Re: XFce is too fast
>Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:10:50 +0200
>
>Op ma 22-09-2003, om 07:39 schreef - Kocil:
> > No. It's not  a bug.
> >
> > It just that the XFCE buttons (at the panel and setting manager) are too
> > sensitive to mouse movement.
> > They always go up and down quickly when the mouse passes over them.
> > I think it's better if they only go up if the mouse stop or move slowly
>on
> > them.
> >

>It has nothing to do with xfce, this is the default gtk behaviour. I'm
>not going to program my own button-highlighting logic, that would be
>silly.

I was thingking about that too.
Well, never mind. Not a serious problem.

But I remember when I was a boy there was a popular game called digger.
It was running so cool on IBM PC 8088 4.88 MHz.
Then IBM PC/AT 80286 came out.
I could not play digger anymore since the games became too fast.
The bad guy (gobbin) catched me in seconds.
That was a serious problem :)