Themes and gtkrc

Dan Gordon dgordon8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Sep 23 02:55:39 CEST 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:42:17 -0400
Dan Gordon <dgordon8 at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> I remeber this problem with xfce3 where the themes would not seem to
> change untill i did mv ~/.gtkrc ~/.gtkrc.bak
> I seem to have the same problem with xfce4, so will that command still
> solve the problem ?

I have just noticed that if I log in as root the themes work fine but as
a user they wont change. I tryed mv but it did not seem to create the
file again so I had to restore the bak file.
Any ideas ?

Regards,
Dan Gordon

--
Mon Sep 22 20:51:44 EDT 2003
 20:51:44 up 19 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.22, 0.20