Ok, I know this was touched on before..

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Mon Sep 22 08:56:23 CEST 2003

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:07:59 -0400, hugh d fegely wrote:

> So there is no default location for these files, they have to come from the
> original program.

Thats exactly what I was trying to say.

> And there is no configuration options for the iconbox to modify any of thise,
> either they exist, or we're stuck with the default.

Yes. You could change the default if you want. :-)

> Can I request this to be changed? I understand it's a departure from the
> standards you are trying to follow, but it mould make the iconbox a nicer
> feature IMHO :)

I'm not the maintainer of the iconbox, but I think I can answer for if I said
'NO!'. If an application doesn't set a proper icon, it's a bug in the
application. Why should *we* fix somebody else's bug?

You should realise that each additional line of code that we add produces one
more place where a bug could occur. Increasing the size of the code just makes
it more difficult to maintain.

-- b