Ok, I know this was touched on before..

hugh d fegely wolffe at cavtel.net
Sun Sep 21 22:07:59 CEST 2003

So there is no default location for these files, they have to come from the original program.

And there is no configuration options for the iconbox to modify any of thise, either they exist, or we're stuck with the default.

Can I request this to be changed? I understand it's a departure from the standards you are trying to follow, but it mould make the iconbox a nicer feature IMHO :)