Two state launcher

Paul Ladouceur tipaul at look.ca
Mon Sep 22 06:15:53 CEST 2003

Hi Nikola,

For myself, I've added a menu item that mounts my FlashCard Reader and
shows the content in the XFCE4 file-manager (xffm). When I close this
file-manager, the FlashCard Reader gets unmounted! VERY VERY Usefull!
I'm not sure, but there is a defaut CDROM access in the file-manager
menu of the pannel... You can create a copy of it and change the device
from /dev/cdrom, or something like this, to /dev/sr0... Wich was my USB
FlashCard Reader...

For the MODEM dialup, Dan Karmgard was/is working on a ppp-modem applet.
(I've created modem lights artwork for him)... Didn't have news about it
lately, but was very promising... I currently use it to start/stop my
PPP connection but isn't working for showing traffic LEDS and doesn't
give me ONLINE status when pointer is over it... :-(

If there's not much development, I can send you the source package of
the applet...

Regards,
Ti-Paul.