Two state launcher

Philip Dean pdengineer at myrealbox.com
Mon Sep 22 03:22:01 CEST 2003

I know this has come up before, but just to put my two cents in....  For those of us that are not script savy it would much more user friendly to have a place to put in two commands.  One of the BIG advantages of XFce is how it is usable by all levels of linux folks.  Requiring scripting knowledge to use a two-state launcher seems a step backwards.  Like I said, just my two cents.  I am involved in the slow process of learning shell scripting in my free time.  Not everyone is and some don't even want to.  It would be nice not to need it.

With that said, keep up the good work.  XFce4 is by far the best thing out there I have seen!!!

Philip Dean