Ok, I know this was touched on before..

hugh d fegely wolffe at cavtel.net
Sun Sep 21 21:52:03 CEST 2003

Ok, I've been gone for the last four days since Isabel came to town and took out my power until just now...

If the icon box is finding a bitmap, jpeg, png, or other graphic as an icon for programs, where is it finding them? are they built into the programs themselves then (like windoze programs) or are they in a default directory I can add, say "sylpheed.png" and have it use that instead of the default boxes icon..

I'm not a programmer, otherwise I'd try and sit here, tear it down, and put the fix in myself. I'm wondering how a simple end-user like myself can make such a change?