Virtual desktop switching

Rajkumar S rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Sun Sep 21 10:40:54 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am planning to introduce Xfce as the window manager to a group
switching to linux from windows. One possible place where Xfce can cause
confusion is the switching of virtual desktops. If I keep the mouse near
  the monitor side for long Xfce will switch to next desktop, How can I
disable it. Also I have scroll mouse, and if I scroll the mouse wheel in
desktop it will switch the desktop. I want to disable it also. Xfce
should switch desktop only when user clicks on the next Virtual desktop
on the task bar.

Also is it possible to place shortcuts in desktop in Xfce like in Windows?

raj