XFCE-4 + Xinerama + Maximize on second screen

myth47 at comcast.net myth47 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 17 16:48:32 CEST 2003

I can't offer a solution but I would like to echo the compliment about XFce4.
Last night I showed my wife (never touched linux) XFCE4 and AbiWord on an old
laptop we have (P2-266).  This morning she left on a business trip carrying the
old laptop.  I expect I'll get calls with questions but the fact is, she felt
comfortable enough with it to take it along.  Good work, folks.  Rock on with
your bad selves!

Lionel