screenshot

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Sun Sep 14 01:24:47 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 09:03, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 13:28, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> > I'm trying to learn a bit of programming
> > in my SPARE time (as if I've got heaps)
>
> Just for the record, xfce4 is made by volunteers who are all working in
> their spare time :)

Tis true tis true tis true - and you've been here the longest on this
project of love - I'm just trying to reassemble my spare time for this
spring/summer so that I can a.) Program GTK2 basics (like a menu editor)
and b.) Finally get to enjoy the Australian surf (after four years of
being here I really need to enjoy the resources)

BTW, has anyone told you lately how great XFCE4 is? (g)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com