screenshot

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Sat Sep 13 13:28:26 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 11:20, Michael wrote:

> Well I dont use Mandrake anymore so I dont follow their lists.I remember you were quite
> helpful to a lot of people.
>
> I am into this desktop environment now (it is more than a window manager) so I thought I
> would hop on the list.
>
> Remember xfskin?It seems some features were abandonded between xfce3 and xfce4.It's ok though
> I kinda like the direction it's going.
>
> Happy Camping!

I don't reckon it's going to be too hard to come up with something for
"skinning" with the new environment - just a matter of someone getting
offa their butt and doing it...I'm trying to learn a bit of programming
in my SPARE time (as if I've got heaps) so that I can tackle some things
for myself - like doing XML menu editing with a nice GUI interface - so
that "noobs" can easily do something with the menus instead of editing
the menu.xml directly...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company