screenshot

Michael sublist at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 03:20:29 CEST 2003

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:03:51AM +1000, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 09:28, Michael wrote:
> > Things are cobbled together here from a variety of sources.Didnt I used
> > to see your posts on the Mandrake lists?
> >
> > I would like to make my own themes.
> >
> > gtk theme: xfce-smoothe
> > xfwm theme: tabs
> > background: xfce-transparent.png
>
> Used to? Hmmm...then ya ain't been there lately...
> There and the RH list, Speednix, Evolution, KDE, Gnome, Sawfish, OO, and
> a number of others...

Well I dont use Mandrake anymore so I dont follow their lists.I remember you were quite
helpful to a lot of people.

I am into this desktop environment now (it is more than a window manager) so I thought I
would hop on the list.

Remember xfskin?It seems some features were abandonded between xfce3 and xfce4.It's ok though
I kinda like the direction it's going.

Happy Camping!

--
Linux 2.4.21