Icons on a dev screenshoot...

Philip Dean pdengineer at myrealbox.com
Fri Sep 12 20:05:34 CEST 2003

hello all,

I was looking through the developers screenshots and noticed the one contributed by Karsten Luetkewitz that uses the Umicons from deviantart.com.  I really liked the icons so I when and downloaded them.  The only problem is I don't know what to do with them.  Selecting them for the icon on the pannel doesn't display them correctly and Gimp doesn't see them as a valid file.  How do I use these icons?

Thanks for any help!

Philip Dean.

P.S.  For the developer of the calander... Would it be possible to add a menu to hide the window manager boarder?  It would be nice to have the calander on the display but have it take as little room as possible.  A key combo to hide the menu bar would be nice too.  Just an idea.  Thanks for the app!
-=+=-
They say if your PC isn't working reboot...
Hummm.... I haven't rebooted in months!!
-=+=-
Using Linux since 11/99 | http://www.linux.org
Linux user #240138 | http://counter.li.org/
Linux-Mandrake | http://www.linux-mandrake.com