screenshot

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Fri Sep 12 01:22:15 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 08:54, Michael wrote:
> Here is a URL of my screen if you are into that sort of thing.
>
> http://lazyalfalfa.us/images/screen.jpeg

Um...so where'd ya dig up the "theme" that colours your world?
(I've modified Microdesk2 to suit my tastes - might jump further into
theming as spring pokes it's head around the corner...easier than it was
back in my Enlightenment days...)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company