Can't Start xfwm4

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Wed Sep 10 11:51:03 CEST 2003

In a previous message, Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> This way, you can decide what to run, let's say, xfwm4 + gnome-panel +
> kdesktop + konqueror... (that's just an example)

After this, I decided to have a little play because I'm not completely sold on
the xfce panel and iconbox combo. However, I have found one small problem -
the logout option on the Gnome panel doesn't work when used with the XFce
desktop. How do I get a proper logout when not using the xfce panel?

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price