Odd window focus behaviour

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Sep 8 21:59:14 CEST 2003

John,

Just to make sure, the window decorations show that the window has the
focus, but when you type, text doesn't go to the window right?

Then, if you click inside the application, the cursor shows and you can
type?

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org