xffm question

mc collilieux mccnews at free.fr
Thu Oct 30 22:11:24 CET 2003

Le Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:01:50 -0600
Dennis Tuchler <tuchledj at slu.edu> écrivait :

> When I open xffm to the home directory, at the top of the stack of
> icons is one that looks like a book and is labeled "Book". When I look
> "under" that icon, I am told: "Use drag, drop to add"  What's it for?

Hello,

It is bookmark as in a web-browser. You can put here a sub-directory or
sub-sub-directory or a file (only a link) to fast and easy access to
that directory or file . You can have several bookmarks (see menu File -
bookmark - new) and choose between them with Ctrl + B

And can open xffm directly on book with xfbook4

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux
Bretagne