Icons in Alt-Tab

Dan Compton gtg786g at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 28 06:31:08 CET 2003

I think I've decided to make my open source debut (in terms of programs
I haven't written entirely myself) by modiying Xfce4.  I was thinking of
adding the new Expose (with the accent) features introduced into Panther
(Mac OS X 10.3) to Xfce4.  After reading your posts, I remember wanting
the shift-alt-tab again too.  And the icons aren't such a big deal for
me but I might add those as well too.  If there are any suggestions from
you or the developers, please respond because I'm new to the open source
world that isn't entirely myself.  It might take some time before I
actually produce something because I need to learn how the code works
together, but so far the xfwm4 code seems to be programmed very well and
I can understand it rather easily.

Dan Compton