Second try: xfprint-manager setup problem

Michael Mosier mmosier_ml at starlatch.com
Mon Oct 13 05:15:23 CEST 2003

I'm afraid I know very little about this myself (not having a printer connected
to my computer currently), but I thought I'd answer anyway.  I believe the
author of this particular app (Benedikt) is quite busy at the moment, and does
not often show up on the mailing lists.  I'm sure that when he can return (don't
remember a time frame, sorry) that you will get a good answer to your question.

That said, the only other thing I seem to recall about the print manager is that
it does not use cups at the moment.  It uses the lp/lpr commands.  It seems it
may be able to use the rlpr command as well (?) though I'm on shakier ground there.

-- Mike