XFce Future Feature Wish

- Kocil k0c1l at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 21:15:12 CEST 2003

Oh ... I had some more frustating problems.

I'm administering some desktops on a kiosk.
The customers want all of fluxbox, icewm, XFce, GNOME and KDE in their
session menu.
So I have to maintains 5 differents menu !

The list goes on for different MIME records for XFE, Nautilus, Konquerors

If wish they can understand a common menu / MIME :(