problems using XFce4

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sun Oct 5 12:03:01 CEST 2003

Op zo 05-10-2003, om 11:29 schreef memento no me acuerdo:
> After arrange the old problems in Mandrake 9.1 (thanks a lot), new appeared:
>
> 	-where is xfterm4? It wasn´t an rpm package in the Mandrake´s Package webs
> where I had downloaded the rest of packages  (the same that you bring me).

xfce-utils (I don't know the mandrake packages, but this is the name of
the source tarball that contains xfterm4).

> 	-the system hang when I tried to open an archive file with "vi".

You have to select 'run in terminal' option. Go to a console
(Ctrl-Alt-F2), login, 'killall vi', return to X (Alt-F7) and it should
be working again.

> 	-when I load KDE, the inferior bar it´s load two times, why? I only
> modified what the
> web page says.

Huh? you load KDE inside xfce? I don't understand what you mean here.

	Jasper