problems using XFce4

memento no me acuerdo n_memento at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 5 11:29:05 CEST 2003

After arrange the old problems in Mandrake 9.1 (thanks a lot), new appeared:

	-where is xfterm4? It wasn´t an rpm package in the Mandrake´s Package webs
where I had downloaded the rest of packages  (the same that you bring me).

	-the system hang when I tried to open an archive file with "vi".

	-when I load KDE, the inferior bar it´s load two times, why? I only
modified what the
web page says.

Well, thanks by your help. Now, I´ve to work on it.

P.D.: I stayed with the mouth open when loaded by first time. KDE it´s
beatiful, but too heavy.