XFCE doesn't have a usable graphical login!

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sat Nov 29 12:24:17 CET 2003

Op za 29-11-2003, om 12:06 schreef Otto Wyss:
> Do I ask for every? No just for a really simple but very important
				    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Somehow, it's never the developers who use the term 'very simple' to
describe a feature, and I don't think you will find many people who
think a display manager for X is a simple program.

And you may not ask for every feature, but for us it doesn't make much
of a difference if one user requests every feature in the world or every
user requests only one .... We will not ever be able to do everything
everybody wants.

> functionality. IMO this functionality should be provided in a graphical
> manner, at least we soon all will live in the year 2004 ;-)

You mean the year in which it doesn't really matter if you need to have
a few extra libraries in order to use a graphical login manager?