xfce4-session

Devin Whalen devin at synapticvision.com
Fri Nov 28 16:49:08 CET 2003

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:57:30 -0800, Anthony Ewell wrote:

>     I have tried the old trick of leaving an xfterm open when I exit
> XFce 4.0.1, but it is gone when I restart XFce.  Is the a way to
> force an xfterm (or any other program) to ALWAYS start when
> XFce starts?

You'll need xfce4-session. Currently it's only available in CVS.

-- b

session manager....so I had to download it.  Just when I thought xfce
could not get any better....you go and do this :)  It looks really
cool.  Is there and documentation on it yet?  Keep up the great work.

Later

--
Devin Whalen
Programmer