Customizong xfce4

mazzanti mazzanti at salleurl.edu
Fri Nov 21 17:13:40 CET 2003

Hi guys,

I need your help here. I know this is probably a dumb question, but I'm
newbie to xfce4 and I don't seem to find the solution myself.
I try to change default colors of windows, menues, etc... and I don't know
how to do it. Is there any configuration tool I can use for that? I
haven't seen any which let's you do that in the Setup tab...
BTW after installing xfce4 I see in my desktop a large grey bar on the
upper part of the srceen, and windows refuse to use the space occupied by
it. What is it for? Can't I disable it?
Actually i would like to find a document where all this little and easy
things are explained. Has anybody written anyhting like this?

Thanks for your help and please excuse my silly questions,

Ferran.

Ferran Mazzanti                           e-mail: mazzanti at salleurl.edu
Departament d'Electronica                       Pg. Bonanova 8, E-08022
Enginyeria La Salle                                   Barcelona (Spain)
Universitat Ramon Llull      Phone/Fax: 34-93.290.24.24/34-93.290.24.16