xfce-4.0.1 released

Remco Lubbers rpl at concepts.nl
Mon Nov 17 08:22:30 CET 2003

Op Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:45:47 -0500 schreef Todd Slater aan xfce list
<xfce at xfce.org>:

>  > The XFce Team is pleased to announce the release 4.0.1 of the XFce 4
>  > Desktop Environment and Development Platform.
>
>  I finally got around to the Mandrake 9.1 packages.
>  http://clevername.homeip.net/xfce4/

Great! I was waiting for those!

>  I haven't made the move to mdk 9.2 yet, don't know if I will.

Me neither, I useally switch a full version up and never use the x.0 version,
so I'll be waiting for the 10.1 probably.
OT: Have been doubting about leaving MDK completely and starting using Gentoo
on my desktop as well. I used to buy the ProSuite but MDK's support is the
worsed! SuSE's support is great but can't find my way around. So I thinking of
supporting the OS community by using a distro I like better and donating the
money to a few projects I like....Well, as I said: of topic ;-)

--
Remco P. Lubbers (rpl at concepts.nl)

| Linux kernel 2.4.22 | Mandrake 9.1 | XFce 4.0.0 | Pronto! 2.4.0 |
  up 3 days, 22:57,  1 user,  load average: 0.12, 0.11, 0.09