[ANN] Fsguard plugin 0.1.0 is out

Andre Lerche a.lerche at gmx.net
Mon Nov 10 20:41:39 CET 2003

On Mon, 10.11.2003 at 08:35 AM, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Op 2003-11-09 14:32:24 schreef Andre Lerche:
> >Hi!
> >
> >I've just released a new plugin for the XFce4-panel. It's called
> >xfce4-fsguard-plugin and checks the choosen mountpoint for
> >free disk space frequently (mainly because I had some troubles
> >with the space on my home partition). Currently it's fairly easy,
> >and displays 4 different icons (red, yellow, green, unknown)
> >depending
> >on the free space and a message box.
> >

> Nice! One request: can you put the label below the disk icon in
> vertical mode?
>
> 	Jasper

Yes, this in on the TODO for the next release, as well as to display
the left space in GB if MB > 1024 and a few minor changes.

BTW: I don't know whether this is a plugin or a panel issue. But if you
open and close the plugin properties dialog let's say 10 times, the used
memory of the panel grows by ~ 100 K. I've checked that with several
plugins, fsguard, netload, systembuttons, ...

Andre