Date and Time Plugin

Ralph Alvy ralvy at warpmail.net
Fri Nov 7 23:07:51 CET 2003

On Friday 07 November 2003 01:00 pm, Devin Whalen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I just downloaded the date and time plugin and installed it and it works
> fine. However, I want the time to be in 12 hour clock format. Does
> anyone know how to do this? Right now the properties are:
> %H:%M:%S\n%Y-%m-%d
> Which is
> hour:minute:second newline
> Year-Month-day
> And this displays in 24 hour clock mode.

I would love to be able to install that plugin, but I can never get past the
configure stage. I'm always told it can't find a particular file, even though
I have xfce installed, and also have the xfce dev files installed (just in
case that's what it was looking for). I guess I'll just have to wait until
this is distributed as a Debian file.