XFce hosed

Nikola Pizurica pizurica at neobee.net
Tue Nov 4 15:51:48 CET 2003

Last night I upgraded gtk2 from 2.2.4 to 2.3 (had to do that to upgrade
Epiphany browser).
Now, when trying to start XFce I get this problems:
-Session manager loads, I can see splash screen
-No desktop or desktop menu
-panel gets loaded but lost all my launchers and plug-ins, it has now
only launchers with default icon, each launcher menu is empty, non of
launchers has commands

So in fact, it looks like it can't find any prefferences, desktop is not

Where to start to look for solutions? I don't want to reinstall
everything again, I spent so much time to tune XFce to my needs :-(

Nikola