starting apps sticky in XFce4

Amarpreet Rattan arattan at math.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Nov 2 18:20:29 CET 2003

I don't think that the -w command works with gkrellm in xfce.  if you
don't want it to be managed by the taskbar, you can do that in the gkrellm
configuration.

However, I have been having a few weird things happening with gkrellm.  in
my .xsession script, I have it starting gkrellm at a certain position and
sometimes it just doens't go there (i.e. i have --geometry +x+y).  Also,
not only on start up, at random times my gkrellm spikes to 100% CPU usage.
I don't know if that is gkrellm or xfce.

amps