auto desktop switch

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat May 24 05:54:29 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 22:59, Philip Webb wrote:

> > Setup -> Windows -> Window snapping size: Set it to 5 or less.
>
> no, that's something different, ie getting windows to align with edges.
> what is needed is Setup -> Xfce -> Switch desktop at screen border ,
> but that has a fixed value of  4  .  why can't we eliminate it?

	Ok, I see what you mean.  But, believe it or not, the Setup -> Windows
-> Window snapping size: is actually where the edge resistance is set
for mousing to virtual desktops.  You can look it up in the
documentation.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.