Additionnal page for slackware building

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sat May 17 18:54:03 CEST 2003

On Sat, 17 May 2003 17:28:57 +0200
Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mihamina.rakotomandimby at laposte.net> wrote:

> Hello, Bonjour , ...
>
> > Secondly, please show me the files that conflict with XFce 3,
> > because that would be a bug.
>
> It is not a bug . Follow the thread i initiated about search tool .
> I did not install v4 again but it guess it is because v3 and 4 uses
> some common files , and if the user installed both with the same
> prefix , removing one breaks the other one .
> That's all , and that's what happened to me ...
> So I warned the future users . :-)

If it is true, it _is_ a bug, and I was hoping you could tell me which
files are conflicting, so I can fix the problem.

Our goal is to make it possible to install both at the same time. I have
done so myself and it works perfectly. Apparently you are having
troubles, and I really would like to find out how to fix them.

	Jasper