Additionnal page for slackware building

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at laposte.net
Sat May 17 17:28:57 CEST 2003

Hello, Bonjour , ...

> Secondly, please show me the files that conflict with XFce 3, because
> that would be a bug.

It is not a bug . Follow the thread i initiated about search tool .
I did not install v4 again but it guess it is because v3 and 4 uses some
common files , and if the user installed both with the same prefix ,
removing one breaks the other one .
That's all , and that's what happened to me ...
So I warned the future users . :-)

> Last comment, you seem to have forgotten to mention the build order.

I fixed it . I just made a link to the original document i copiyed the
design on .

Dont hesitate to make other suggestions about it .
--
http://mrakotom.free.fr
tel: +33 2 38 76 43 65