Images and desktop menu

Gianluca Turconi luctur at comeg.it
Mon Mar 31 10:10:26 CEST 2003

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> hello Gianluca,
>
> On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 14:24:04 +0200
> Gianluca Turconi <luctur at comeg.it> wrote:
>

>>Hi *,
>>
>>I'm playing with XFce4 Desktop menu. Everything works well except I'm
>>not able to let icons display on the menu.
>>

> I'm sorry, but that hasn't been implemented yet, I'm afraid. I even
> know some people who are against icons in menus ;-)

Ah, I understand.

However, the implementation of this feature would give one more option
to the user. Who wants icons uses them, who doesn't want them... well,
he/she simply doesn't use them. ;-)

BTW, I've just seen an odd thing with the windows displaying in the
pager. I've set xfce-panel so that it is displayed vertically. It has
the "tiny" setting. Normally, when I let a window display fullscreen,
its icon is displayed in the pager of the panel too except when it is
put vertically and set as "tiny". Is this the expected behavior?

Regards,

Gianluca