xfce 4 and keyboard shortcuts

Marcus vA mva121 at gmx.net
Mon Mar 17 21:33:41 CET 2003

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:18:09 +0100
Marcus vA wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just wonder, if it is possible to use keyboard shortcuts in the
> current snapshot of xfce4 (2003/03/16)?

Ok, after some more detailed search, I found out, that keythemerc is all
I need to modify.

Which resulted in some other questions. There are only ten shortcuts
possible. After looking at the settings sources , I saw some static
arrays where they are included.
So I wonder, if there are any plans to make those static arrays more
dynamic in order to give users the possibility of applying more
shortcuts to their xfwm4.
Or are there specific reasons why the shortcuts are also defined
as static stuff in there?
And, as last point of my questions: will it be changed in a future
version of xfwm4 or will it be static (in xfwm3 it was not static, so
why it is now?) in the final release, too?

Regards
Marcus

---
Mr. Cole's Axiom:
The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the
population is growing.