Shut down system when logged out

Mark Welker welker at kmbs.com
Mon Mar 10 00:23:59 CET 2003

Hi,

Hope I am not being a pain with so many replies.

I made a mistake with the last post.

edit
/etc/rc.d/rc.4
not
/etc/rc.d/rc4
If you want gdm instead of kdm with slack 8.1

This is obvious to most but I will say it anyways.
I am not a guru. So if I edit something I make a backup first.
cp /etc/rc.d/rc.4 /etc/rc.d/rc.4~
Like I said I am no guru but, this may help some one stay out
of trouble.