Two problems

Robert Brimhall rbrimhal at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 28 15:17:59 CEST 2003

I'm just catching up on this topic... but I installed my own compiled
rpms of beta 2 yesterday and have had no problems with windows and
mozilla. Still using the stock Red Hat 9 Moz (though I don't use it very
often... I prefer Mozilla Firebird or Galeon)... I have no KDE Libs on
my Red Hat though... since I don't like KDE I uninstalled them. I'll
keep my eyes open for problems to see if it's a Red Hat thing. Though it
sounds like a KDE problem to me (one of the reasons I always preferred
GNOME- both are buggy but KDE seemed over the top buggy)... and then
there was XFce4... :)