RH9 SRPMs for XFCE4-beta2

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jun 27 01:44:00 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 17:35, Net Llama! wrote:

> > 	If you build them I will come.  I tried to do the configure; make; make
> > rpm with the source but I just didn't have time.
>
> None of that is neccesary.  If you've already got the tarballs, all you
> ned to do is:
> rpm -ta f00.tar.gz
>
> and you'll automagically get both the SRPM & RPM.

	Will that work with the dependencies I ran into?  I was trying to build
the files in alphabetical order and kept coming up with errors 'cause
some other xfce4 component wasn't installed.

> I should have time to
> build RH9 RPMs within the next 2-3 days.  Getting them on xfce.sf.net is
> up to Oliver, unless he's willing to give me access to do it.

	I'll try and get the srpms and see if I can rebuild them.  I wonder if
one can rebuild them all with "rpmbuild --rebuild *.rpm".  :-)

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>
Unix System/Network Administrator & Ad Hoc Programmer