rpms of xfce4 for Mandrake 9.1 ?

Todd Slater dontodd at columbus.rr.com
Thu Jun 19 21:50:38 CEST 2003

I just kind of lurk here and update when there's some new cool feature I
want to try (as with the svg themes). To tell the truth, I find xfce4 so
stable and nice that I never feel a pressing need to update! However, I
will update as additional beta(s) are released, and of course when the
final comes out.

If that's acceptable for "maintain," link away! :)

Todd