Xfce digest, Vol 1 #500 - 11 msgs

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Tue Jun 17 00:54:40 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 00:22, linux seaq wrote:
> Hi, everyone, i'm a xfce4 user for about almost a year... and i must say
> IT'S GREAT!! Thanks to the dev team.
>
> I would like to ask some of you to check this project, it could be an
> alternative to the desktop issue .

I'm still not overly impressed with idesk - it's nice for some wm's, but
doesn't fit the bill for what I personally use. If anything, ROX-Filer
with the "pinboard" feature is nice, but even in that, I can't get the
root menu to function properly which prohibits my particular usage of
it.

Now for some of my customers (and my children) ROX-Filer does fit the
bill - they're given ONLY what they need to have and that's fine and
dandy.

--
Tue Jun 17 08:50:00 EST 2003
 08:50:00 up 3 days, 16:04,  4 users,  load average: 0.27, 0.23, 0.09