Xfce digest, Vol 1 #500 - 11 msgs

linux seaq linux at seaq.com.co
Mon Jun 16 16:22:00 CEST 2003

Hi, everyone, i'm a xfce4 user for about almost a year... and i must say
IT'S GREAT!! Thanks to the dev team.

I would like to ask some of you to check this project, it could be an
alternative to the desktop issue .

---- Attached email

 Hey guys!

Well here is your next installment of iDesk information. The sourceforge
page is up: http://sourceforge.net/projects/idesk/, and some mailing
lists are up: http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=83307. There is
still much work to do on this, but here is enough to start.

I have a private core-devel mailing list which will be used by the
"team" of idesk developers. Right now this will be private and invite
only. If you want to be a significant developing or designing member (a
member of the "team") then please email me and _briefly_ explain how and
why you would like to help. I'm not trying to make the development
secret or anything, but things will be easier with a smaller group doing
more, especially in the beginning. (I have no set size or anything, I'll
just judge by interest).

The devel mailing list is for those others who wish to contribute to
idesk. The devel team should frequent this to find bugs, patches, and
other help from contributers.

The users mailing list is mainly for support and user questions,
subscribe to it to either ask those kind of questions, or to help answer
them.

Tim