Keyboard shortcuts

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Jun 16 17:25:18 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 02:58, Pat Martin wrote:

> I have just started using XFCE4 in the last two weeks, great window
> manager. I have a question concerning keyboard shortcuts. I have not found
> anywhere on the web or in docs that state how to make your own shortcuts.

	I just recently ran across a set of utilities that may just be the
answer for this.  They are xbindkeys and xbindkeys_config (I think I
found them on freshmeat).  I haven't tried them yet but they look
promising.  These should work with any X window manager.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.