Keyboard shortcuts

Pat Martin pmartin at patm.net
Sun Jun 15 08:58:59 CEST 2003

I have just started using XFCE4 in the last two weeks, great window
manager. I have a question concerning keyboard shortcuts. I have not found
anywhere on the web or in docs that state how to make your own shortcuts.
Is there a way to do such a thing and are the Menu and Windows keys
available for those tasks? I usually like to set all my windowmanager
shortcuts with the windows key and pull up the menus with the menu key
because sometimes there is a conflict with a program using the same
shortcut as the WM. But if only Win and Menu keys are used instead of ALT
and CTRL there are never any problems.

Thanks in advance.

Pat.