Registering apps

brett holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Fri Jun 6 22:36:17 CEST 2003

I did that but was hoping that xfce would allow me to
enter the full path and use that to open the file.
 Unfortunately, it's not that smart <G>.  It can't handle
a full path specification.  However, with xfce 3 becoming
history I'm not going to worry about it.  When xfce 4 gets
released I'll move on to it.