slackware packae

Mark Welker welker at kmbs.com
Wed Jun 4 21:00:24 CEST 2003

On Sun, 18 May 2003 23:43:55 +0200
Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mihamina.rakotomandimby at laposte.net> wrote:

Hi,

Will you be making any more Slack packages for xfce4?
I know how to make slack packages from one tarball.
I did it for xfce3 to make it easier to install on other slack boxes.
It looks like you have to make this package from more than one tarball.
Could you write a how-to so I can make the package myself?
Thank you.