Is there a Lower function in xfce4

christine noot-huyghe christine.huyghe at univ-rennes1.fr
Wed Jul 30 22:37:03 CEST 2003

Thank you for your answer. But Does the Raise/Lower function
have a name to be used in the keythemerc file like lower_window_key
for example ? This would be enough to define a shortcut for this
function instead
of having to move the mouse at the top of the window.

Sincerelly and thank you for your work for xfce,

Christine Noot.