1.0 Release?

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jul 25 13:18:38 CEST 2003

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 06:06:01 -0400
"Lionel Laratte" <myth47 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Being that I am a relatively new Linux person, I would like to know
> when the 1.0 version of xfce will be released.  I've been using 3.x on
> an old laptop (P233, 96 MB Ram, 4 gig HD) and it has rejuvenated an
> old piece of junk.  KDE and Gnome were too bloated to run fast.
> Thanks for all your efforts.  It is greatly appreciated.
>
> Lionel

I'm not sure wether you're actually understanding the version numbering.
As you mentioned above XFce 3.* has been out for quite awhile now so the
next number in the line is most likely the 4 ;-)

XFce4 final is going to get released in a few weeks .. as long as we
have sqashed all bugs by that time.

Bye,

Moritz