The death touch...

hugh d fegely wolffe at cavtel.net
Fri Jul 25 00:01:07 CEST 2003

Ooh, the right-click... yeah, amazing... as much as I am used to using all three buttons on a three button mouse (unlike other operating systems..) I always seem to forget about it at times like this... ;)

  hugh d fegely   -- --- --   wolffe at cavtel.net
 <-->  ..to look into the eyes of a wolf..  <-->
<->..is to look into the depths of your soul..<->